CS Ladder Announcement

[ViCiouS]MiCh_

Group: Standard Membership
Edited 28 June 2016 - 6:45 pm by [ViCiouS]MiCh_
Quick update to let everybody know what the plan is for the League Ladders.
  1. Random League Season 8 will be reset on August 1st, 2016. Then Season 9 will begin. This League will be reset every 4 months thereafter.
  2. Smosh League will be removed this Sunday (July 3rd, 2016).
  3. Veteran Blood League has now been added. This league will be active for 2 months.
  4. A vote for the new League Ladder will be posted two weeks in advance to replace Veteran Blood.

Thanks for your participation!
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 nhoobish

Posted 29 June 2016 - 6:13 am
Veteran Blood League is accompanied by a 3v3 tournament held on the 17th of July, for more information click here.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 Icey

Group: Gold Membership
Posted 29 June 2016 - 1:06 pm
Glad for the new activity, really thankful for the participation

Vets ladder was not the right way to go. I don't know who asked for it or why. I really cant understand why those in power thought it was a good idea either. You have to give CS what is needs

Not what blood players think they want.
There has been maybe 10 games of Vets hosted in a week...
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 Nayl4

Posted 29 June 2016 - 1:19 pm
So what do cs need? care to explain?
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [xCs]IYIastA

Group: Silver Membership
Posted 29 June 2016 - 1:23 pm
Icey wrote:

Vets ladder was not the right way to go. I don't know who asked for it or why. I really cant understand why those in power thought it was a good idea either. You have to give CS what is needs

Blood players as a whole didn't want this, please don't lump as all as one unit thank you. Actually I didn't have a problem with vet ladder, just expected other ladders to be added/removed to cater to a broader audience (rtd in/smosh out/random reset)
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [dv8]KoolSavas

Posted 29 June 2016 - 1:30 pm
(rtd in/smosh out/random reset)
Thats exactly what I suggested but the "staff" thinks they know better while at the same time asking us "what maps to be used in veteran ladder" rofl
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [ViCiouS]MiCh_

Posted 29 June 2016 - 3:23 pm
Icey wrote:

There's a Vetz tourney coming up soon, so now we have a League for it. Seems legit to me.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 Tic@voobly

Group: Senior Directors
Posted 29 June 2016 - 3:43 pm
Thats exactly what I suggested but the "staff" thinks they know better while at the same time asking us "what maps to be used in veteran ladder" rofl

You cant please everyone, there was a meeting to try and discuss which continued after people rage quit. Vets was suggested and seemed to be a good option for the interim. We have laid out the plans for the short term with resetting random vets up and smosh going. There will be a discussion again soon about the next map to replace vets which people are more than welcome to suggest.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 Icey

Edited 29 June 2016 - 6:22 pm by Icey
Tic@voobly wrote:
You cant please everyone, there was a meeting to try and discuss which continued after people rage quit. Vets was suggested and seemed to be a good option for the interim. We have laid out the plans for the short term with resetting random vets up and smosh going. There will be a discussion again soon about the next map to replace vets which people are more than welcome to suggest.

2 months of vets is an outcry.

Its total bull****. NO ONE BUT SUCHEN HOSTS IT.

REMOVE IT/ REPLACE WITH RTD/ PROFIT

I am seriously upset/angry at how ****ing oblivious you people in charge can be. It doesn't take someone but 2 hours in the CS Lobby to know what it needs.

I UNDERSTAND YOU PEOPLE DON'T LIKE CS
WE KNOW, BUT DON'T SIT HERE AND GIVE US 10% OF YOUR ****ING TIME JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE THE LOBBY
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [ZYW]GermaN_KaLTZ

Posted 29 June 2016 - 6:59 pm
good league smosh. good job vetz blood league. But best long time vetz league. thk. good fun. ;angel ;) xbox ;weights ;news
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [ViCiouS]MiCh_

Posted 29 June 2016 - 8:42 pm
Ok so.. I have a question, other than nhoobish, who all wanted a Vetz League added?
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [XceL]Cena_

Posted 29 June 2016 - 8:49 pm
Europe League time ????
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [XceL]Adrift

Posted 29 June 2016 - 8:54 pm
Europe League time ????

1 +1
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Group: Platinum Membership
Posted 29 June 2016 - 8:55 pm
if theres a vetz tg tournament happening I think adding a vetz league is beneficial.

I also think any form of a 3v3 type tournament being hosted warrants a TG league of that map being added. (potentially 2v2 tournament as well) but generally bigger tournaments (3v3/4v4) dont get as much people or are pretty inconsistent. Could have a lot of people show up or barely any.

But I heard about a TG Europe one in the near future. Is that gonna be announced or is that just a rumour? Lots of matches atm being hosted for Europe daily but could also do well with a Europe league added.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [ViCiouS]MiCh_

Edited 29 June 2016 - 10:01 pm by [ViCiouS]MiCh_
The next League will have a poll out a few weeks before the Vetz League expires. Correct me if I'm wrong but the last Euro League ended in January? Not sure when the last RTD League was. I'm guessing it was around a year or so ago. We can discuss this towards the end of the Vetz League. Pretty sure Europe TG is a rumor, unless I'm missing something.
if theres a vetz tg tournament happening I think adding a vetz league is beneficial.

Ya, I agree.

الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
[1]23
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 42 posts
الأنتقال في المنتدي الي:
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests

过去一周最活跃的帖子: