Community Forums > General > General Discussion > CS-Overall Killed the bloods

CS-Overall Killed the bloods

Poll: Did removal of CS-Overall killed blood games?
Yes
No
 [DZ]_RaFTaaR

Group: Standard Membership
Posted 1 December 2014 - 1:50 am
Hii guys, There used to be a Cs-Overall ladder which was the sum of the ratings of all the ladder. Admins thought that the Overall ladder was pushing people to become point hoarders and it increased noob bashing. And the ladder was removed.
But as i remember when there was overall ladder, people used to host different maps,maybe for the sake of points, but there were many maps being played. Bloods and Alternative ladder used to have alot more games than they do now. I've seen many posts complaining that only two maps are being played in the Cs lobby. The main reason behind it is the removal of Cs-Overall. Do you agree?
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [ TD ]BananaLumps

Edited 1 December 2014 - 2:32 am by [ TD ]BananaLumps
You're a cheater and a nuisance to the community. You waste our time to spam this in our game, then when i call you out you come and play BUT CHEAT. You are whats wrong with the game not the rating system.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [ViCiouS]TheAussieOne

Posted 1 December 2014 - 2:42 am
Disagree. It was to the point that people were joining high rated clans just to boost their overall rating. The only way I could see CS-Overall being effective is if it was a CBA ladder, Hero ladder and then some random league style ladders.

People would still find ways to abuse it regardless, but Overall ratings are not important or even valued in Rm or Dm. Why the hell should we as CSers act any differently?
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [DZ]_RaFTaaR

Posted 1 December 2014 - 3:01 am
You're a cheater and a nuisance to the community. You waste our time to spam this in our game, then when i call you out you come and play BUT CHEAT. You are whats wrong with the game not the rating system.
lmao
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [DZ]_RaFTaaR

Posted 1 December 2014 - 3:03 am
Disagree. It was to the point that people were joining high rated clans just to boost their overall rating. The only way I could see CS-Overall being effective is if it was a CBA ladder, Hero ladder and then some random league style ladders.

People would still find ways to abuse it regardless, but Overall ratings are not important or even valued in Rm or Dm. Why the hell should we as CSers act any differently?

Yeah i know that it had faults but atleast we used to get some games than we do now.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 M__ZerO__

Posted 1 December 2014 - 3:04 am
You are right. Also many players stoped playing after the removal of the overall ladder.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 vAsHRoX

Posted 1 December 2014 - 3:09 am
from my point of view I thought I should take CS Castle Blood because I see that nobody plays castle maps and blood ... Regarding your opinion like that kind of leadder "Castle Blood" just playing RCB...
not if you agree .. the only thing it does is make up the profile of one
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Group: Platinum Membership
Posted 1 December 2014 - 3:12 am
Yeah i know that it had faults but atleast we used to get some games than we do now.
we've probably had more blood games in the last 1-2 weeks than we did in like a year (quality blood games) maybe even 2 years.

الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 nhoobish

Posted 1 December 2014 - 4:20 am
There are many reasons why Bloods died, CS - Overall could be one of the reasons, but definately not the most influencing one.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 1 December 2014 - 5:43 am
bloods have been better than they have for years the last week or two..
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [Eot_]Slash

Group: Gold Membership
Posted 1 December 2014 - 6:42 am
We got some superb games in the last few days. if you check the Random league matches. No point of talking about past and I don't think Barry will even think of bringing back the Overall-Ladder.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [DZ]_RaFTaaR

Posted 1 December 2014 - 7:07 am
We got some superb games in the last few days. if you check the Random league matches. No point of talking about past and I don't think Barry will even think of bringing back the Overall-Ladder.

Yeah its improving
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 1 December 2014 - 7:13 am by [Eot_]Marvel__
Yeah its improving
Do you have some mental issues? You've just contradicted yourself on the first page of a topic you made...

lol, vcom really accepting anybody nowdays
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [DZ]_RaFTaaR

Edited 1 December 2014 - 7:38 am by [DZ]_RaFTaaR
Do you have some mental issues? You've just contradicted yourself on the first page of a topic you made...

lol, vcom really accepting anybody nowdays

I said its improving from what we saw in last 2-3 months. Its not even close to what it used to be a year back. So plzz stop showing derogatory attitude.
We lost many players in that duration and by making random league famous will not attract them back.
I just made a poll here. If u wanna fight like u do everytime, go somewhere else.
الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 1 December 2014 - 7:43 am by [Eot_]Marvel__
We lost no blood players due to the removal of the overall ladder I can assure you. Bloods are more played now in the randomleague than i have seen since the eot xcel war

الرابط | الرد | أقتباس
[1]2345678
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 113 posts
الأنتقال في المنتدي الي: